SHARE STORIES, WILL YA?!
11 notes 6 months ago
- sidewalkbeat answered: Green bean casserole and getting drunk with family! Also celebrating danksgiving with my friends.
- ayoprettyflaco answered: watching football and cooking with my Ma.
- lajoiedevivre answered: my aunt’s famous, family-recipe coffee cake the next morning, while sitting lazily around with extended family
- lajoiedevivre likes this
- debbbb answered: mapping out a solid black friday plan with my family while sitting around watching football and movies in our pajamas.
- lettersforburning answered: Food + playing video games with my little cousin
- salfriel answered: i’ve never celebrated thanksgiving :(
- ciggiesz answered: youtube.com/watch?v… obviously the best thing about thanksgiving is this shitty song about the holiday.
- victimofescapism answered: i don’t celebrate thanksgiving :C
- nonchalantjon answered: Muthafucking pie and ice cream and coffee
- chuktheblog answered: All the moms besides my mom that feed me.
- sharangutan posted this