- I got up an hour early so I could get cafe con leche before work at the new cuban cafe that opened around the corner. Apparently they close on Sundays. I had to settle for Star
- Work was good regardless of the bitchiest manager of all time. How can you call yourself manager when you’re negative, unapproachable and rude?
- My cousin asked me when my next episode of Sharcasm Radio was going to be released. How happy does it make me when people go out of their way to ask me things like that? Infinitely happy.
- Another thing that made me enormously happy: Steph sent me a text saying she was watching the Nutcracker and the dancers reminded her of me.
- The answer to the Sharcasm Radio thing: episode 6 will be released whenever I have a day off this week. Definitely before Festivus though.
- At work, one of my male coworkers told me I couldn’t lift up a heavy box and place it on the highest shelf in the back. I did.
1:50 am |
December 17 2012
| 9 notes