my mind is so fucked up
in todays dream
- one of the people I fantasize about fucking on the daily was hitting on me. we were gonna do it until a million people showed up. All of the sudden I was in a bathtub because I didn’t feel “clean” enough.
- people kept walking in and out of the bathroom while I was in the tub
- luckily the bubbles covered everything
- there were windows where people were watching
- a motherfucking flying newt (????!!!!) was flying around the bathroom and then flew into the bath water…couldn’t breathe..so I pushed it out and i’m pretty sure it eventually died
- fast forward to a restaurant where I was with people I’d never hang out with in real life drinking a leffe blonde (thanks ari)
- then, Jenny (a friend of mine who died last year) came up as a server. It seemed like I was the only one that was stunned to see her there. She was smiling like she always was. Then she disappeared.
- I asked another server to switch me to heineken light
- I never got to hook up with the kid from the beginning of the dream
seems like that’s how it always ends
9:33 am |
March 31 2011
| 8 notes
In my dream
you came out of nowhere. You told me “I broke up with my girlfriend today.” I didn’t say anything but my face told the story of a person who, if she had balls, would say “I told you so.” You didn’t tell me why but you did tell me that you knew I’d never hurt you.
I don’t want to see you ever again. Not in real life (that won’t be hard) and not in my dreams. If I could I would hurt you. Emotionally first, physically second (ooops).
Sometimes dreams are just retarded farts our subconsious makes.
Later in the dream I saw a married couple getting out of a limo all happy. I turned around and threw up.
9:37 am |
February 1 2011
| 7 notes