in todays dream
- one of the people I fantasize about fucking on the daily was hitting on me. we were gonna do it until a million people showed up. All of the sudden I was in a bathtub because I didn’t feel “clean” enough.
- people kept walking in and out of the bathroom while I was in the tub
- luckily the bubbles covered everything
- there were windows where people were watching
- a motherfucking flying newt (????!!!!) was flying around the bathroom and then flew into the bath water…couldn’t breathe..so I pushed it out and i’m pretty sure it eventually died
- fast forward to a restaurant where I was with people I’d never hang out with in real life drinking a leffe blonde (thanks ari)
- then, Jenny (a friend of mine who died last year) came up as a server. It seemed like I was the only one that was stunned to see her there. She was smiling like she always was. Then she disappeared.
- I asked another server to switch me to heineken light
- I never got to hook up with the kid from the beginning of the dream
seems like that’s how it always ends
you came out of nowhere. You told me “I broke up with my girlfriend today.” I didn’t say anything but my face told the story of a person who, if she had balls, would say “I told you so.” You didn’t tell me why but you did tell me that you knew I’d never hurt you.
I don’t want to see you ever again. Not in real life (that won’t be hard) and not in my dreams. If I could I would hurt you. Emotionally first, physically second (ooops).
Sometimes dreams are just retarded farts our subconsious makes.
Later in the dream I saw a married couple getting out of a limo all happy. I turned around and threw up.